Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Community Newsletter - October

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Here's our October newsletter! We hope you enjoy it :yippe:

We'd love to have you involved in next month's newsletter. If you're interested in writing a poem, article, sharing a photo, riddle or quote, complete the form here to let us know :)

- Aife, Mike & Vidhya

<iframe width="750" height="2000" src="http://mailchi.mp/9744572df951/community-newsletter-october&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Riddle - The man knocked on the door???
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    The riddle is because he knocked on the door, like Abi said. You wouldnt knock on the door if it was your own room.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Abigail[/USER] and [USER="101908"]Esme17 - you're both absolutely correct 😊😊😊
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    The sad moment when you notice James' name removed from the signature etc. :crying:
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hann wrote: »
    The sad moment when you notice James' name removed from the signature etc. :crying:

Yup.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”