Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
My message box says its full, is there any way that you can delete them all your side because im lazy or do i have to do it manually?
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Jess101,

We can delete all the messages in your inbox from our end if you like. Let me know if that's okay and I can set that up for you. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hey @Jess101,

We can delete all the messages in your inbox from our end if you like. Let me know if that's okay and I can set that up for you. :)

All the best,

- Aife

Yes please Aife, i have tried deleting some but would take ages so would help so much :)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hi @Jess101,

It's no problem at all, just one click and it's all done! I'll do that now for you so hopefully you're inbox should be empty shortly. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.