Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

idk what to say

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i guess. obviously im new and my nail kind of describes me rn. im not sure what im looking for here but i guess i must be looking for something since im here :/

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Welcome!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ty
    No problem. Im Eleanor, 14, it's great have you here 😊😊😊
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    hi, im mckenna 13/14 in 2 days
    Ah! Happy early birthday 😊😊😊
    ty eleanor... im sorry i havent been on but ive been struggling alot so i havent been doing much... im sorry
    girlinpain wrote: »
    ty eleanor... im sorry i havent been on but ive been struggling alot so i havent been doing much... im sorry

It's ok, dont worry x.
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the forums, I hope you find any support / help / place to chat and what not you need :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    ty and nice to meet you too hotcocoa :)