Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Tuesday 24/10/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Morning all. :wave:

Tonight, we have a few chats running, all from 8-9:30pm.

Women & Men-only Chats: Places to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment with people of a similar gender identity. Anyone is welcome to attend the room they identify with most at the time. For any non-binary or non-conforming folks out there, you're welcome in whichever space you're most comfortable.

Amy & Grace will be modding Women-only and Andy will be modding Men-only.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Nina will be modding.

There will be a 12 person cap on WoC this evening.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Have good sessions! :rainbow2:

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Oh, and we have @Aidan[/USER] and [USER="99682"]LaneBoi hosting a Halloween quiz from 8:30 - 9:00! Should be a good one, so do come along if you can make it (it'll be in the GC room). :hyper:

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    The Mix wrote: »
    Oh, and we have @Aidan[/USER] and [USER="99682"]LaneBoi hosting a Halloween quiz from 8:30 - 9:00! Should be a good one, so do come along if you can make it (it'll be in the GC room). :hyper:

Mike

Wait we signed up for next Tuesday :lol:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Aah! See, this would make sense, with Halloween being the 31st and all... :rolleyes:

#Mikeneedstogobacktobed

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Oh life. :lol: I posted the quiz update on the wrong thread, so I merged everything into the current one for tonight.

I really do. You can tell it's my Monday!

Mike

Long story short, there is no quiz tonight. It's happening next week, if you didn't gather. ;)

Mike

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Haha, just laughing reading this @Mike - take it easy today
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Ahahaha, this is funny!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Meggles wrote: »
    Is support circle on tonight? I think I signed up last week when I realised it was too late to get in last Tuesday

Yep - Aife's going to be PMing those who signed up at some point today. :)

Mike

Just one final update on tonight folks - Nina will now be modding GC. :)

Mike

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    OMG!!!! I need to make sure I'm there for at least part of that chat then!!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”