Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Zopiclone / sleeping tablets where can i get?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so those of you who take zopiclone, know that doctors are trying to cut down on giving out prescriptions for these sledping tablets, well my doctor stopped in a couple years ago, but i was able to order some online up until last year when they banned the import of them to the Uk!

I am now struggling to find a decent legit site to buy them from, ive been told there are a few out there but i dont want to be scammed again as most are scam sites!

Does anyone here know of a trusted website where i can get them?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Brad :wave:

We won't really be able to advise you on buying prescription drugs online as this is actually illegal, unless they are coming from a registered online pharmacy after consulting a doctor or other registered prescriber. It can also be unsafe buying online as you can't guarantee exactly what you're getting. You might find some of the information in our article worth a read: Buying prescription drugs online.

It sounds like your GP isn't being as supportive as you might need them to be at the moment? Have you thought about going back to see them if you're still struggling right now?

The Sleep Council also have some good tips for help with sleeping :yes:
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Quetiapine at a lowest dose 25mg will help you sleep but make you feel like a zombie the following day but that's perscribed and only by a psychiatrist. An over counter sleeper helped me was kalms but I took a huge overdose on them so can't take them anymore. Zophiclone didn't work for me. Some antihistamines on amazon look hugely good for sleep (but don't know the danger of them) some reviews states they make you have hallucinations. So my best recommendation over the counter Kalms.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Oh god hahaha just realised this was in 2007 lol