Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

House Party- what to wear?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's tonight, it's for someone i don't know and at their house. I am planning to wear jeans and my new green high heels (round toe court shoes) but what kind of top? Either black tunic style thing or I was thinking a t-shirt with a really nice gold bangle to dress things up? I want to show off my new tattoo now its healed which is on my back so Im thinking perhaps a tshirt would show it off better. What would you wear? Inspire me! :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally I just wear my normal clothes lol.
    But yeah if I had a new tattoo or some new clothes or something then I'd want to have them on show at a house party.
    Sounds a bit over dressed to me, i'd normally just wear t-shirt n jeans or something but whatever thats cool
    So maybe jeans, black t-shirt and the heels? Cos let's face it I probably won't be wearing the heels for long if it's someones house. And with a t-shirt I'm not too dressy but still get to show off my back
    sounds good... maybe ask other people who are going what they're wearing? i'm going to a house party tonight and i'm dressing up for it. it's for a special occassion though, so maybe that's different.
    What's the theme if there is one?

I'm going to an 80's party next week. My friends and I are going all out. I'm going as Slash, my vertically challeneged mate as Angus Young and my other mate as Nikki Sixx or Rob Halford - hasn't quite decided yet.
    Lol who worries about how they look going to a house party? No one gives a fuck.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Lol who worries about how they look going to a house party? No one gives a fuck.

lol first I read pill'ed's post than that.
    I agree there. It's not an audience in the buckingham palace :)
    wear jeans, and if I were you I wouldn't wear heels. I mean you aren't wearing shoes in somebodys house, are you? And if you do, it sucks to wear them all the time, not to think of going home in them after you are plastered.

sneakers, jeanse, nice top, finish.