Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I feel like I am wasting the agents time

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
Hi, I feel like I am wasting the agents time. It seems like nobody wants me here.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Kasa2103 wrote: »
    Hi, I feel like I am wasting the agents time. It seems like nobody wants me here.

Hey @Kasa2103 I'm sorry nobody is talking to you on the boards, but it's possible that many are revising for their exams and sometimes staff have to use up holiday. I hope you don't leave, but hang in here. Did you make a chat account like was suggested?

• Options
    I mean on the chat to our team on the 1-2-1 webchat
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Kasa2103 I'm so sorry to hear about the 1-2-1 Webchat. Is this the first time you've used it? Sometimes the webchats can get quite busy so they put you in a queue before you get through to talk to someone. You're more than welcome to try it again and see if you get a response this time. They are open until 11pm tonight :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    It isn`t that. I am sometimes talking about the same thing about 3 times and I am worried that they are getting tired of me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Kasa2103 wrote: »
    It isn`t that. I am sometimes talking about the same thing about 3 times and I am worried that they are getting tired of me

Nobody will tire of you, Kasa. Everyone is very loving and understanding and will help you like they've helped me. It was lovely talking to you this evening in chat, and my friends are your's. Just take your time and relax, you'll be all right. :)

Best wishes,
    Mandy :wave:
  • Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Kasa2103, Support agents wont get tired from hearing from you, regardless on the reason or if you have spoke about it before.
    They're there to listen and support where they can, if you need to speak about the same problem then thats fine.

You could try (if there is space, I'm not sure) web chat Counselling, it may allow the team to explore whats troubling you in greater depth.

But don't worry, we're all here to help as much as we can. :yippe:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch