Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Chat Guidelines Reminder

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

As it’s chat break week and we’re doing some work around Chatwee, we just wanted to give you all a friendly reminder about our chat guidelines.
GROUP AGREEMENT

Chat is a friendly place - I will be welcoming, respectful and ready to listen. Over time I might make friends with other chatters but if we're talking away from chat I agree to keep that separate and focus on the session I'm in.

Chat is a group environment - I'm prepared for a bit of give and take and I'll help to include everyone. I'll also make sure I consider what I say and how it may impact others.

Chat is a diverse place - We've all had different experiences and sometimes we might disagree on something, but that's OK. If I feel upset by something I'll self-moderate (take a break to calm down or use the ignore function).

Chatters often choose to be anonymous - I won't repeat anything I hear in chat elsewhere and I won't share personal contact details in the chat room.

Chatters who aren't able to co-operate risk being kicked out of chat sessions.

Read the FULL GUIDELINES HERE.

We wanted to touch on our last guideline briefly. It’s really important not to repeat anything that you hear in chat anywhere else outside of the chatroom, such as social media. The Mix chat room is a safe and welcoming place, so it’s really important that we all stick to these guidelines.

If you have any questions at all, do feel free to send us a PM :)

All the best,

- Aife, Mike & Emma

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.