Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How to mention users?

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
@TheMix how do i mention people in a post with the @ it never has worked for me or underline the name to actually mention the user. Sorry, not really a problem just been wondering - if im just stupid or it doesnt work on a phone or soemthing
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Aidan wrote: »
    Hey Shaunie!

I dont think it works on phones (the mix is useless for phones :p ), but it does work on a computer!

Or you can cheat and get your phone to 'request desktop site' (like an option in your settings) and cheat :hyper: then the website should look the same as on a computer and have all the buttons and everything

Probably havent helped but ah well lol, hope youre keeping well

:yes:

@Aidan's right here - unfortunately you can't do this on mobile. Requesting the desktop site is definitely your best bet if you wanna tag someone. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    ... I've always been able to on my phone?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    ... I've always been able to on my phone?

Ooh! Are you using the desktop version of the boards when you do? Share your secrets. ;)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    The Mix wrote: »

Ooh! Are you using the desktop version of the boards when you do? Share your secrets. ;)

Mike

I dont even know... maybe.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”