Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Urgh

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Hey meggles!!

Haven’t spoke to you in a while :) sorry that you are feeling like this, I’m here to listen if you want me to?

Esme x
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Never feel shit for putting yourself first. You need to make sure you are alright. Do you think there is anything that would motivate you more to get out of bed and do things. Not necessarily study wise, more fun things that you enjoy? Maybe having more down time to enjoy yourself will allow you find it easier to do your work after.

Your feelings do matter 100%!! I’m always here for you x
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,612 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Meggles ,

Esme's right, your feelings do matter. You should never be made to feel bad for having a rough time. After all, we all have them and taking care of yourself is very very important. I say keep doing that!

I'm always here to listen if you ever need a rant or a chat!!

Take care,

- Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • MochanMochan Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Hi Meggles,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. You originally shared your feelings a few days ago, so I wanted to find out how you're feeling today?

We all have days where we feel down so as Esme mentioned it's important to look after yourself. Self care is vital. I'm sorry to hear that you can't get an appointment with your doctor sooner. Is there a walk-in centre that you could go to instead? The Mix has some tips on self care that you might find helpful whilst you wait for your appointment: http://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/a-guide-to-self-care-15574.html