Not sure but hello

hotcocoahotcocoa Fast NewbiePosts: 33
Hello, not sure this is the right place for me. I am anxious, really anxious. I am hoping to make friends on here.

Comments

  • Esme17Esme17 Posts: 169 The Mix convert
    Hey!!

    Have spoke to you in chat earlier but just saw this and wanted to let you know that everyone here is super friendly and so don’t be scared. I have only been here a couple of months now I think but feel so included and have met so many amazing people!

    Esme x
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    Hi @hotcocoa ,

    Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor, I'm 14 and I was chatting to you earlier as well - it's really nice to have you here!!
  • AifeAife Posts: 945 Moderator
    Hey hotcocoa!

    Welcome to the boards, it's great to have you here. :wave:

    See you around!

    - Aife
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 618 Extreme Poster
    Hey Hotcocoa!

    I'm the mad one if you haven't realised yet :hyper: I'm not on the boards often but if you see me in chat be sure to hide and pray for my internet to give up :D
  • LaineLaine Posts: 180 The Mix convert
    Hiya cocoa i'm the hot chocolate addict from chat last night :lol:
    I'm around the boards on the weekend and usually in GC every night so hope to see you there :)

    the boards are a great place to start for making new friends and such and I hope you enjoy it here :yes:


    Happy galloping :rainbow2:

    🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Hi @hotcocoa ,

    Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor, I'm 14 and I was chatting to you earlier as well - it's really nice to have you here!!


    Thank you :)
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Esme17 wrote: »
    Hey!!

    Have spoke to you in chat earlier but just saw this and wanted to let you know that everyone here is super friendly and so don’t be scared. I have only been here a couple of months now I think but feel so included and have met so many amazing people!

    Esme x


    Thank you so much. x
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Aife wrote: »
    Hey hotcocoa!

    Welcome to the boards, it's great to have you here. :wave:

    See you around!

    - Aife


    Thanks for the welcome!
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Aidan wrote: »
    Hey Hotcocoa!

    I'm the mad one if you haven't realised yet :hyper: I'm not on the boards often but if you see me in chat be sure to hide and pray for my internet to give up :D

    Haha thank you! It was nice meeting you. :)
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Laine wrote: »
    Hiya cocoa i'm the hot chocolate addict from chat last night :lol:
    I'm around the boards on the weekend and usually in GC every night so hope to see you there :)

    the boards are a great place to start for making new friends and such and I hope you enjoy it here :yes:


    Happy galloping :rainbow2:


    Thank you for the warm welcome- was nice to meet you.
  • RhysRhys EnglandPosts: 234 Moderator
    Welcome to the boars @hotcocoa hope you have a great time here :)

    I feel like having Hot Chocolate now :yippe:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Rhys wrote: »
    Welcome to the boars @hotcocoa hope you have a great time here :)

    I feel like having Hot Chocolate now :yippe:


    Thank you. Enjoy! :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 1,608 Postholic
    Heey, and welcome *hug*
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Heey, and welcome *hug*


    Thank you. Sam.
  • ShaunieShaunie An empath EnglandPosts: 1,314 Fanatical Poster
    Welcomee
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Welcomee

    Thank you :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,769,851 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Hotcocoa, a belated welcome to the forum.

    It was good meeting you in SC last night. :)

    Julie
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    Princesa wrote: »
    Hey Hotcocoa, a belated welcome to the forum.

    It was good meeting you in SC last night. :)

    Julie

    Thank you- you too! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.