Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there. I am struggling at the moment and a bit scared of joining somewhere new where everyone knows each other. Read all the rules and understand the site well, will hopefully be in a chat tonight. :)

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi Critizen

​Welcome to the boards!!

​Sorry to hear your struggling I will be in chat later tonight so if you would like any support just say my username is a little different in there but you will know who I am when your in there.

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey citizen! :wave:
    Sorry to hear you're struggling just now. Rest assured though we're all a lovely bunch! see you in chat :)*hug*
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Hello!

It’s lonely to meet you :) I’m sorry that your struggling but like bubbles said - everyone here is so lovely! I wasn’t in chat last night so I don’t know if you were there but I hope you found it okay if you did go?
    Looking forward to getting to know you more

Esme x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Abigail wrote: »
    Hi Critizen

​Welcome to the boards!!

​Sorry to hear your struggling I will be in chat later tonight so if you would like any support just say my username is a little different in there but you will know who I am when your in there.

Abi

Thank you. I went into general chat but I think I saw you briefly at the end in support chat?
    Hey citizen! :wave:
    Sorry to hear you're struggling just now. Rest assured though we're all a lovely bunch! see you in chat :)*hug*

Thank you :)
    Esme17 wrote: »
    Hello!

It’s lonely to meet you :) I’m sorry that your struggling but like bubbles said - everyone here is so lovely! I wasn’t in chat last night so I don’t know if you were there but I hope you found it okay if you did go?
    Looking forward to getting to know you more

Esme x

Hello, thank you so much! I was in G/C. Went really well, talked about X Factor, ice cream and who's everyone fav mods are hehe!

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome @citizen it's great to have you here. :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife wrote: »
    Welcome @citizen it's great to have you here. :wave:

• DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hey Citizen,

Welcome to the boards. Look forward to hearing from you :)

Drea:heart:
    Drea wrote: »
    Hey Citizen,

Welcome to the boards. Look forward to hearing from you :)

Drea:heart:

Thanks x
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya Citizen,

Aha, I saw you in GC last night. Welcome to the boards, it's great to have you here!

Im Eleanor, I'm 14 and trust me, everyone here is absolutely lovely 😊😊
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hiya Citizen,

Aha, I saw you in GC last night. Welcome to the boards, it's great to have you here!

Im Eleanor, I'm 14 and trust me, everyone here is absolutely lovely 😊😊

• RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey @citizen Welcome to the boards :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    Rhys wrote: »
    Hey @citizen Welcome to the boards :)