Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant PosterPosts: 673 Incredible Poster
My message box says its full, is there any way that you can delete them all your side because im lazy or do i have to do it manually?
'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,290 Moderator
    Hey @Jess101,

We can delete all the messages in your inbox from our end if you like. Let me know if that's okay and I can set that up for you. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 673 Incredible Poster
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hey @Jess101,

We can delete all the messages in your inbox from our end if you like. Let me know if that's okay and I can set that up for you. :)

All the best,

- Aife

Yes please Aife, i have tried deleting some but would take ages so would help so much :)
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,290 Moderator
    Hi @Jess101,

It's no problem at all, just one click and it's all done! I'll do that now for you so hopefully you're inbox should be empty shortly. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.