Chats tonight (Tuesday 24/10/2017)

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,292 Moderator
Morning all. :wave:

Tonight, we have a few chats running, all from 8-9:30pm.

Women & Men-only Chats: Places to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment with people of a similar gender identity. Anyone is welcome to attend the room they identify with most at the time. For any non-binary or non-conforming folks out there, you're welcome in whichever space you're most comfortable.

Amy & Grace will be modding Women-only and Andy will be modding Men-only.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Nina will be modding.

There will be a 12 person cap on WoC this evening.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Have good sessions! :rainbow2:

Mike
We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,292 Moderator
    Oh, and we have @Aidan[/USER] and [USER="99682"]LaneBoi hosting a Halloween quiz from 8:30 - 9:00! Should be a good one, so do come along if you can make it (it'll be in the GC room). :hyper:

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • LaineLaine Posts: 180 The Mix convert
    The Mix wrote: »
    Oh, and we have @Aidan[/USER] and [USER="99682"]LaneBoi hosting a Halloween quiz from 8:30 - 9:00! Should be a good one, so do come along if you can make it (it'll be in the GC room). :hyper:

Mike

Wait we signed up for next Tuesday :lol:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 618 Extreme Poster

Mike

Mike you idiot that was supposed to be for Halloween!! :lol:
    Aah! See, this would make sense, with Halloween being the 31st and all... :rolleyes:

#Mikeneedstogobacktobed
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 726 Incredible Poster
    Y'all posted this twice.
    Mike.. I think you need to go lay down and have a nap 😂
    Wait no. IM confused.. the other one says the 10th but has comments about the Halloween quiz..
    Oh life. :lol: I posted the quiz update on the wrong thread, so I merged everything into the current one for tonight.

I really do. You can tell it's my Monday!

Mike
    Hahaha.
    Nap Mike. Nap.
    Long story short, there is no quiz tonight. It's happening next week, if you didn't gather. ;)

Mike
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 673 Incredible Poster
    Haha, just laughing reading this @Mike - take it easy today
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
    Is support circle on tonight? I think I signed up last week when I realised it was too late to get in last Tuesday
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    Ahahaha, this is funny!!
    Meggles wrote: »
    Is support circle on tonight? I think I signed up last week when I realised it was too late to get in last Tuesday

Yep - Aife's going to be PMing those who signed up at some point today. :)

Mike

Yep - Aife's going to be PMing those who signed up at some point today. :)

Mike

She just did. Thank you
    Just one final update on tonight folks - Nina will now be modding GC. :)

Mike
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    OMG!!!! I need to make sure I'm there for at least part of that chat then!!!!