Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why?

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
@The Mix why is it that for some users (a lot of the old timers) user titles have converted back to Noob even if they have hundreds, even thousands of posts? That might just be for me but it's weird. Seems like it's for a lot of people who haven't changed their title manually.
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hmmm... :chin:

Do you have any specific examples, @independent_ ?

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I won't any specific names, but the rant thread http://www.themix.org.uk/community/forum/chat-debate/anything-goes/128248-time-for-another-ranty-thread was where I first saw it. It might just be me but a couple of the posters on the first page (haven't read further than that) are now showing as Noob.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    I won't any specific names, but the rant thread http://www.themix.org.uk/community/forum/chat-debate/anything-goes/128248-time-for-another-ranty-thread was where I first saw it. It might just be me but a couple of the posters on the first page (haven't read further than that) are now showing as Noob.

Oh wow, how bizarre. I'm not sure on the reason for this, but I think we can assume it's not meant to be like that! We'll do some digging and get back to you. :)

Cheers for raising it with us,
    Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    The Mix wrote: »

Oh wow, how bizarre. I'm not sure on the reason for this, but I think we can assume it's not meant to be like that! We'll do some digging and get back to you. :)

Cheers for raising it with us,
    Mike

Thank you. It's so odd - most of those posters are far from newbies!!