Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Games you're looking forward to?

RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
So, I love games, mainly MMO's but I enjoy a good single player game every so often.

This thread could go on for a while, since games are always coming out, so my question for now, which games are you looking forward to that are coming out?

For me, I'm looking forward to Need For Speed: Payback, Battlefront 2 (Though I haven't got around to playing the beta) and Digimon Story Cyber sleuth: Hacker's Memory for consoles, Universim for a pc game, and Ashes of Creation as an MMO.

NFS as I'm a vivid fan for so so so many years, battlefront 2 as I enjoyed the original battlefront 1&2, didn't really enjoy the latest edition of battlefront but I have hopes, and Digimon just because I feel the latest Story game (and Adventure Tri anime) has been aimed at the older generation.

Universim I've been a backer for a year or so now, and I believe they are producing a great game and what I've played so far it fulfils what a god game should be, but only time will tell.

Ashes of Creation isn't due out till the end of 2018 (maybe 2019), but sounds like Its gunna be a great MMO to play.

Anyone looking forward to these games? and what are the games you peeps are looking forward to?
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm a huge fan of Pokémon, so I'm definitely awaiting Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, the sequels to Sun & Moon, coming out next month. I'm also excited for Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch, which is coming out at the end of October.
    D'oh. Double post. :eek:
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Far cry 5 is not due till Feb next year but I am really really excited for it! :d

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Budding Regular
    FAR CRY 5 AAAAAAAA, im a little excited for it can you tell........

Need for speed payback a lot too, from what i could tell at e3 it combines a lot of elements in previous games that i LOVED and i can't wait to play it aaa!

The crew 2 coming march next year, not sure if i'll be able to buy it but i want it ;;

Pokemon ultra sun/moon is coming out soon and oh boy i can't wait to get my glue pokemon (ub adhesive, the name...is so funny to me xD)

And of course...Kingdom Hearts III, whenever square have decided they put it off long enough (sobs internally square please i love you but please)

I think every other game i was particularly excited for already came out.
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    @NovaBrunswick im iffy about Ultra S&M I've been playing pokemon since Red and Blue (though I preferred yellow) but found S&M hard to get into and still haven't got around to finishing it (working on it though after recently starting a new game (rip shiny metagross i forgot about)) still tempted to pick it up just for my pokemon game collection anyway.

@LaneBoi Never actually got to into the farcry series, they looked like fun games, but never got into them, nor did even know No. 5 was due out soon.

@AzathKelara Payback is what i'm most excited for next month (and maybe Sims 4 Cats&Dogs) though i heard recently cops wont chase you in freeroam which kinda sucks, hopefully an update will bring them back, since it sounds like its gunna be a killer NFS (been keeping up with all the news)

The crew 2 looks good, I actually really liked Crew 1 since it was in beta, kinda sad I haven't been given beta access to C2 but theres still time i guess. I used to get invited to loads of betas and even some alpha's every few months, been kinda dry from them recently :(

KH3 again isn't a game im that knowledgeable on other then it kept being pushed back.
    2017 has been quite an interesting year for games, alot of good ones have come out and also alot of bad ones. I'm disappointed that GT Sport was always online and from the little bit i played on the open beta, it doesn't seem that great.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    Rhys wrote: »
    @NovaBrunswick im iffy about Ultra S&M I've been playing pokemon since Red and Blue (though I preferred yellow) but found S&M hard to get into and still haven't got around to finishing it (working on it though after recently starting a new game (rip shiny metagross i forgot about)) still tempted to pick it up just for my pokemon game collection anyway.

My first Pokémon game was also Yellow, but my absolute favourites were Silver and Ruby, and their remakes SoulSilver and Omega Ruby. The second and third generations of Pokémon are both of my favourite gens, though I love Gen 7 (Sun & Moon) too.

I've played almost every generation to date, including the much-maligned Gen 5 (Black & White).

really looking fforward to Anthem, looks amazing!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    New version (r7) of Call of Chernobyl. This is basically Stalker, if you haven't played Stalker yet... Do it. Do it now.