Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I dont know if i can do this anymore

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Meggles

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Firstly I want you to remember that you have support, you have your tutors and you have people on this website. Do you have any family or friends who you can talk to about how you're feeling? Often it helps to vent your emotions and just have someone talk through everything with you.

Having just completed my third year at university, I can completely understand your worries about your studies but it sounds like you have some great tutors who are willing to go the extra mile to get you through which is great.

I know that it's difficult but try not to focus on what other people think, often we build up in our heads this image that we think other people have of us but a lot of the time it's no where near as bad as we think. It's horrible to know that your ex boyfriend told lies about you but try to ignore anything negative from him and his friends, you know that it's not true.

Don't let anyone ruin your third year of university and the potential you have. Try and tell a friend or family member how you're feeling, or at least continue talking to people on the site, never feel as if you are alone.

If you need anymore advice or would just like to talk then don't hesitate to reply!
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Meggles,

I just wanted to check in and see how you are? Are you back at uni now?

If you ever need a chat then feel free to get in touch *hug*