Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Think this maybe probs sounds like something my parents would listen to lol. Quite like it though.

First Aid Kit are wicked. I came across their song 'Wolf' recently. Such a lovely piece.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Mike wrote: »

First Aid Kit are wicked. I came across their song 'Wolf' recently. Such a lovely piece.

Omg yeah I love that song!! Have been obsessed with it for agess
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Lovely track, that @BubblesGoesBoo :thumb:

Here's one of my very faves: Dean Lewis
    - Lose My Mind

and another of his:
    - Need You Now

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    I've been listening to the Dreamgirls soundtrack all week!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1FLoK37gKFc&quot; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Nice band, @Aife Love their upbeat sound!

It took me 5 long months to save up for this G-Shock Casio Gulfmaster after paying bills. Rugged, large but amazingly lightweight, it's fantastic for my fishing and outdoor activites. Incidentally - I love the music! Attachment not found. Not sure if it's a session band's dub-over or an actual band, but the guitar riffs are crazy!
  • Options
    Internal Flight by Estas Tonne, winner of of Cosmic Short Film Award 2015
  • Options

I love Barns Courtney, great singer. He's got a nice guitar, too.
  • Options
    I've always loved Café del Mar. This is El Comienzo (Manush by Rue du Soleil)
  • Options
  • Options
    Abigail wrote: »
    So i found this song last night. All those unicorn lovers on the boards might like this

Omg! Unicorns! And a unicorn song! This is amazing!

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Aife wrote: »

Omg! Unicorns! And a unicorn song! This is amazing!

@Aife I am still in shock that this is a thing! Unicorn will end up taking over the world if they haven't already.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    I absolutely love this track, but want to (1) get the name of the Russian band and (2) the lyrics translation.
  • Options
    I think this is my forever favourite song, best listened to when in Paris... preferably, in autumn ...kicking leaves around Saint-Germain-des-Prés and recalling the time when I met someone very special, and it all began for this song and how she has remained only and truly for me to this day.
  • Options
    George Michael - One More Try

RIP, George.
  • Options
    Nothing like a bit of London Grammar on a Friday. Wild Eyed. :yum:
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Nothing like a bit of London Grammar on a Friday. Wild Eyed. :yum:

London Grammar *every day <3:D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Mandy and I have been working this into our weekend's repertoire

and this absolutely beautiful track for my solo
    MaRLo feat Chloe You And Me
    all DRM listed, I should add
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Song for Zula by Phosphorescent. By far one of my favourite songs discovered recently. It just makes me melt on the inside. :heart:

Also I'm jealous of whoever Zula is. :rolleyes:

Quoting a bit of an older post,soz🙃. I have added this to my playlist ahh. thanks👍🏼🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »

London Grammar *every day <3:D
    Now that's something I can get behind. Cool to see a fellow fan!

Quoting a bit of an older post,soz🙃. I have added this to my playlist ahh. thanks👍🏼🙃
    You're welcome! 'Tis a thing of beauty. :heart:
    This gem is stuck in my head after a particularly emosh episode of The 100. Cloud by Elias.
  • Options
    I've been listening to this song on repeat all day!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ffxKSjUwKdU&quot; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Anne-Marie - 2002!

Freaking love this song!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    YoubecientYoubecient Posts: 2 Newbie
    Listening to Tsar B - Rattle snake. Next is Missio
  • Options
    I sung this last Sunday night. Such a beautiful song by Chloe Lowery: Que Te Valla Bien:rainbow2:
  • Options
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I've always loved Ed Sheeran and this official video of his is real class.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Chloe Condylis who is also known as Chloe Vocalist and sings with DJ Marlo Hoogstraten is one of the loveliest singers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Here are two of her tracks.

'Shelter (Till The Sky Falls)'
    and with Marlo, 'You and Me'. Terrific vocals and such a lovely personality :)
  • Options
    Katya Slok's I Still Love You

Such a lovely singer.

Stay