Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suspended from work

Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
So as some of you may know I was given my last warning at work in Feb well today I had another meeting and I have now been suspended due to another grievance being made against me when I didn't do anything wrong.
​Why does it always feel they are against me ?

Comments

• Options
    DistractionDistraction Posts: 449 Listening Ear
    By the sounds of what I know, there is one person in particular that is giving you a hard time and although you like working where your working because of the other people, it might be best to move jobs, look for other places, it's not fair on u being stuck somewhere that makes you feel like shit.

I know a jobs a job, but if u want to move, move, if u don't, don't, from my view it would be best to get another one.

I know its hard but u have to make a decision.
  • Options
    One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Hi Lura have you spoken to your supervisor about this? They cannot dismiss you unless they are sure you have done something wrong. By the sounds of it there is someone at work who you are not getting on with. I know that feeling and its horrible.

If you don't have much luck talking to your supervisor or manager I would consider taking it to HR
  • Options
    Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    ​Hi Distraction. yeh there are some members of staff that treat me badly. I so like the job because I do get on with most of the staff. Yeh I have felt bad at work recently but at the same time some members of staff have managed to help me lots through the difficult situations and I know that I will miss many members of staff. I don't want to move but I have a feeling I'm likely to lose my job anyway so will have no choice but to move and find another job. See what the outcome is of my suspension.

​Hi Oneinamillion. There is obvisoly reasons why they have suspended me and I'm not gonna argue against it. My dad went to speak to the store manager the day after I got suspended and said if I was to lose my job that could I just hand in my notice instead of being sacked as it would look better for other jobs and he said that I could. I'm waiting for the letter to come through to see what I'm going to do. There a people at work that are clearly against me even though from the conversations ive had with them I don't see why they are.