Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Near the anniversary of his sentancing

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
I'm guessing this week is locked in my head because ON FRIDAY it will be a year since we heard his sentance but the DATE last year was the 26th so that will be Sunday. I guess THE DAY is more significant than the DATE. I can't believe his nearly served a year of his sentance 😢 what happened on that day, what was said, what I did and how I was feeling. His soon going to be out and that isnt untill January 2020 but it feels so close 😔

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hey Lostsense, this must be a really difficult time for you right now, especially because the date of when the sentence was is coming up soon. Have you received any victim support in the past? If you feel you are worrying quite a lot, the National Offender Management Service (NOMS) has a victims helpline that can provide advice and support for people who are worrying about release dates. This helpline can be contacted on 08457585112 or emailed at victim.helpline@noms.gsi.gov.uk. You can find out more information about this helpline here.

Do feel free to keep posting here whenever you like, we are all here for you.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Hey Aife

Thankyou for replying to me.

I did see victim support briefly but they said there was nothing they could help with.

Thankyou for the information to NOMS I will have a look.
  • Options
    Hope you've had a good year in prision mate 👍 NOT, Hope you've been battered to death.