Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Introduce yourself

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm Lane from the ever so sunny Cornwall, i spend most of my time in coffee shops, on forums, volunteering with horses and children, baking, and with my baby boy(my horse) okay and with my partner too :lol: i have various interests and i'm a forum pro :thumb: and i'm kind unoccupied until i start college in September :lol: x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hello! My name is Alex and I am 15. I'm not really sure how to use this website yet?? but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. I've been struggling lately with my anxiety so I have absolutely no idea how to talk to people, but I'm hope that by using this site I might learn how to.

Thank you!
  • KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    ihatelife wrote: »
    hi :wave: my name is [amy]

REFRANCE

anyway so hi ummm..... dont know what to say really. im here because i hade allot of problems with people in my school in my past, cutting myself and i really dislike my mum. i know thats sounds like im just a typical tenn and stuff but im really finding this a hard time soo yep.

bye

Hi amy!
    Welcome to the boards! As previously mentioned, this is a great place for you to talk about anything that you are going through, so feel free to start a new thread. Everyone here is very nice and willing to talk and provide support!

-Kathleen
  • KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    luna258 wrote: »
    hello! My name is Alex and I am 15. I'm not really sure how to use this website yet?? but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. I've been struggling lately with my anxiety so I have absolutely no idea how to talk to people, but I'm hope that by using this site I might learn how to.

Thank you!

Hi Alex!

Welcome! Here on the boards you can talk about anything that you are going through, which may be your anxiety, and get advice and support from members of the community. It's a great space to talk so hopefully we can help you with that. If you have any questions about what you should say, feel free to check out our Help Desk section, where you can create a thread with your question and people will answer it for you. Hope this was helpful!

-Kathleen
    Hi I'm Amanda I'm 23 with a young daughter I'm married but I'm engaged to someone else,I am seeing a IP therapist weekly. I am on a 4 month course for level 2 mental health awareness.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey @Amanda94, welcome to the community it's lovely to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • e.g.vickerse.g.vickers Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hey!
    I'm Ed and I'm 16 years old. I've just finished my GCSEs, and am going to be doing the NCS thing over this summer.
    I don't really know what else to put here, except HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    Hey Ed, welcome to the community! It's great to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey Ed. Nice to see that you got on the boards. Enjoy NCS this summer. Hope it gives you some time to relax
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey!
    I'm Ed and I'm 16 years old. I've just finished my GCSEs, and am going to be doing the NCS thing over this summer.
    I don't really know what else to put here, except HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Hey Ed and welcome.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • e.g.vickerse.g.vickers Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Thank you @Shaunie for replying to me :D
    Hey everyone, Dom here! I've found some of the old threads useful so decided to sign up!

:D
    Hi guys, just here to get some advice :)
    Howdy, I'm Keira and I'm 15. I'm a bit of a nerd, I love science and books and gaming but I also love music and listen to it a lot. From an early age I've always wanted to be a psychiatrist but now, especially with my personal experience, I want to become an advocate as well to raise awareness. I am very passionate about ethical issues, such as LGBT rights and debating moral dilemmas. I don't know how to end this except thank you to anyone who read this ❤
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey to everyone who has just posted on this thread, huge welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor and Im 14. It's so great to have yous all here and it's lovely to meet you.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • vidhyavidhya Deactivated Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    Cuckoo99 wrote: »
    Hi guys, just here to get some advice :)
    Howdy, I'm Keira and I'm 15. I'm a bit of a nerd, I love science and books and gaming but I also love music and listen to it a lot. From an early age I've always wanted to be a psychiatrist but now, especially with my personal experience, I want to become an advocate as well to raise awareness. I am very passionate about ethical issues, such as LGBT rights and debating moral dilemmas. I don't know how to end this except thank you to anyone who read this ❤
    Hey to everyone who has just posted on this thread, huge welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor and Im 14. It's so great to have yous all here and it's lovely to meet you.

Hi Everyone!

It's nice to meet you all, welcome to the Mix! My name is Vidhya, and I look forward to getting to talk to you guys.
  • emilyjohnemilyjohn Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
    Hello ! My name is emilyjohn and i ma 24 years old .Welcome to every one on this forum.I'm also a photographer also have own business of boxes in Canada.Hopefully we learn more experience and share the ideas.
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone, I'm Lucy and I'm new here! :yippe: looking forward to speaking to you all :rainbow:
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Lucy307 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm Lucy and I'm new here! :yippe: looking forward to speaking to you all :rainbow:

Welcome Lucy! It's great to have you here :yippe:
    Hi, I'm Emily and nice to meet you all. :)
    Hi! I'm Sabrina, and I'm new to the forums. I'm 22 years old and love to write and draw. I'm totally crazy about Canada. I love Canadian TV shows, Canadian films, Canadian geography, Canadian food, and even Canadian artists/writers. I also love Canada's leader, Justin Trudeau. I think he's hot. :love::blush::heart: :flirt: 🇨🇦

In case you're wondering why I'm so crazy about Canada, I did visit it last year. It was in February, so it was freezing cold. But I enjoyed every minute of it! :eek: :)

I want to go back to Canada again, preferably in the summer, and I even want to live there. :d
    Hey Sabrina,

Welcome to the boards! It's great to have you here. I love Canada too, I've only been once but it's so beautiful!

- Aife
    Aife wrote: »
    Hey Sabrina,

Welcome to the boards! It's great to have you here. I love Canada too, I've only been once but it's so beautiful!

- Aife

Oh wow! Which part of Canada did you go to? I went to Nova Scotia, which is on the eastern side. :)
    Hey Sabrina! You have a really cool name! I'm Eleanor so not so cool lol. I'm 14 years old and, believe it or not, one of my friends is Canadian. I would love to visit there!!

It's great to have you here!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Sabrina! :wave:
    Welcome to the boards. My Aunt has been to Canada but couldn't deal with all the snow haha! It looks a lovely place to me though :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Hey all, I'm Starra and I'm 14 (edit: 15). I want to work in the mental-health sector when I'm older, so have volunteered for the relationship squad in an effort to gain some sort of experience. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to helping people out wherever I can :heart:
    Starra wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm Starra and I'm 14. I want to work in the mental-health sector when I'm older, so have volunteered for the relationship squad in an effort to gain some sort of experience. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to helping people out wherever I can :heart:

Welcome! I'm 14 as well!
    Hi, I'm Lizzie..

I'm 21 years old and I think I'm suffering from anxiety and depression. This is all so new to me and I have only recently accepted what is going on with me and has been since I was about 13 years old when my uncle committed suicide. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to cope with all of this... Any advice would be great x
    hlizzie1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Lizzie..

I'm 21 years old and I think I'm suffering from anxiety and depression. This is all so new to me and I have only recently accepted what is going on with me and has been since I was about 13 years old when my uncle committed suicide. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to cope with all of this... Any advice would be great x

hey lizzie

im so sorry for your loss and welcome. i hope that you will find the understanding and compassion you deserve here
    girlinpain wrote: »

hey lizzie

im so sorry for your loss and welcome. i hope that you will find the understanding and compassion you deserve here

I hope so to :rainbow2::heart: