Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm trying to learn German. I did French at school, and didn't do too well! But I really think I should know another language and I want to live in Germany when I'm older :D
  • Options
    I've just spent £250 pounds on a deposit on uni accomodation!:no:

But its worth it, i actually cant wait for uni!
  • Options
    I've just spent £250 pounds on a deposit on uni accomodation!:no:

But its worth it, i actually cant wait for uni!

That early?! 5 months' interest off £250 may only be ~£4, but if the halls have 600+ rooms, then the robbing gits are making a mint off the students.

Something even worse, if you end up in a house-share in year 2/3 - some landlords insist that students pay July-July (i.e. a whole year) worth of rent instead of September-July which I find rather mean. (not happened to me though thanks goodness)
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    That early?! 5 months' interest off £250 may only be ~£4, but if the halls have 600+ rooms, then the robbing gits are making a mint off the students.

Something even worse, if you end up in a house-share in year 2/3 - some landlords insist that students pay July-July (i.e. a whole year) worth of rent instead of September-July which I find rather mean. (not happened to me though thanks goodness)

yuppp! its the only accomodation nearest to my uni, and its going fast because its quite new!

And you can specify if you want to be with 1st years :) and you can set up your own installments; either pay right now, pay in 3 installments, or 8 :) (i think thats what you meant when you said a whole year worth of rent) ( and its a nationwide accomodation so they are flexible!)
  • Options
    getting sick AGAIN
  • Options
    Is there any way to get a recorded voice mail as a sound file on your cell phone, so you can transfer it on your computer and load it up? I think Niamh is drunk and it always comes in handy if you have a bit of blackmail ready.
  • Options
    I'll tell you right now what gets on my booobie pointers.

Sky engineers.

What do they think they are playing at, I have just moved into new rented accommodation which has a sky dish, but the stupid moron from sky cut the blooming cable for the normal antenna, so now I'm left with a stupid tv with 5 fuzzy channels to chose from, :shocking:

I really could chew my shoes off right now, I'm left with a stup 80's film on telly.
  • Options
    Stoopid bloody ex trying to play me to get me into bed :( Thank god my male friends saw through his plan!!
  • Options
    I had sex while not recovered from thrush. I am in a lot of pain.
  • Options
    There was a clown in work today. :(
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I think Niamh is drunk and it always comes in handy if you have a bit of blackmail ready.

SHIT how do you know I was drunk? I've only just PMed you!
    Xx
  • Options
    SHIT how do you know I was drunk? I've only just PMed you!
    Xx

The babbling on my voice mail box was a give-away :p Why else would you call?

I found it amusing that you thought my voice mail announcement (i.e. "Please leave a message bla bla") in german was me in person. So you tried to have conversation with nobody in particular.

Careful with the spirits young one :razz:
  • Options
    I had sex while not recovered from thrush. I am in a lot of pain.

Aw, *hugs*

Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    The babbling on my voice mail box was a give-away :p Why else would you call?

I found it amusing that you thought my voice mail announcement (i.e. "Please leave a message bla bla") in german was me in person. So you tried to have conversation with nobody in particular.

Careful with the spirits young one :razz:

I can't even remember calling you... so errrmmm... I'll take your word on that.
    Xx
  • Options
    I can't even remember calling you... so errrmmm... I'll take your word on that.
    Xx

Either my word or I try to record it with a mic and let you listen to it :p
  • Options
    Either my word or I try to record it with a mic and let you listen to it :p

NO fuck don't. What time did I ring you? Because I wasn't that drunk.
    I can remember a few things Like giving a hobo some sweets
    Haha! Are you sure it was me ringing you, and not like... someone else?
    Xx
  • Options
    NO fuck don't. What time did I ring you? Because I wasn't that drunk.
    I can remember a few things Like giving a hobo some sweets
    Haha! Are you sure it was me ringing you, and not like... someone else?
    Xx

14:43 (so 1:43pm from you)

Ohh, yea. Now where you say it, it might be the other English talking teenager that I saved under "Niamh" in my phonebook, silly me.
  • Options
    Well, this is because YOU don't text me! And usually never text back! :razz: *pffzzrrt*

What became of our plans of you coming to Austria this year? You won't talk yourself out of this one young lady.

i know im poo!
  • Options
    I can't sleep and have 2 days to revise several months of work :banghead:
  • Options
    14:43 (so 1:43pm from you)

Ohh, yea. Now where you say it, it might be the other English talking teenager that I saved under "Niamh" in my phonebook, silly me.

Shut up. I wasn't drunk... I was... I was errrmmm pretending. That's it :yes:

Haha! Okay... maybe... maybe I was a little drunk.

My rant: I have a day off school, but I've had to get up and dressed because the builder is coming :rolleyes:
    Xx
  • Options
    The weekend went to quickly, it feels like Monday morning and i'm still tired, i wana go back to bed :(
  • Options
    I want more Dr Who!
  • Options
    i got a taxi to uni today which i couldn't really afford because i missed the train and i had a stats revison class that i thought was really crucial. it only lasted 35 minutes and they have decided to repeat it tomorrow anyway. grump grump grump.
  • Options
    My friend isn't coming to yoga because she's hurt her finger, grrr, wtf????
  • Options
    you never text me no mores

I texted you today! You didn't respond, I am sad :(
  • Options
    I texted you today! You didn't respond, I am sad :(

i did! i just take ages to respond because i still havent got used to the keypad on my phone :blush:
  • Options
    i wasnt paying enough attention at work yesterday while i was cutting out some cassette covers with a scalpel... and sliced the tip of my left index finger OFF!!
    like, literally sliced off. i never knew such a wound could cause so much blood loss!! god i was bleedng all over the show.
    And now this morning i tried to replace the bandage that was put on it yesterday and it had stuck to the wound.. so i had to pull it off and now its reopened and bleeding all over the place again. and its throbbing sooo bad, and m going to have a misshapen finger for the rest of my life :(
    argh annoyed at myself

other than that.. week has been grand so far :P
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    i wasnt paying enough attention at work yesterday while i was cutting out some cassette covers with a scalpel... and sliced the tip of my left index finger OFF!!
    like, literally sliced off. i never knew such a wound could cause so much blood loss!! god i was bleedng all over the show.
    And now this morning i tried to replace the bandage that was put on it yesterday and it had stuck to the wound.. so i had to pull it off and now its reopened and bleeding all over the place again. and its throbbing sooo bad, and m going to have a misshapen finger for the rest of my life :(
    argh annoyed at myself

other than that.. week has been grand so far :P

:eek: i would have fainted! my dad did something very similar but it was because of a door. he had a very very slight scar so hopefully it wont be wonky for you
  • Options
    The mother of an old friend of my older sister wants to add me on facebook. I can't not add her, because it would be too impolite, but I really don't want her to be on my friends list and have her read all the shenanigans I post on there. :grump:
  • Options
    *sighs* I just can't be bothered with ANYTHING. Don't know why! Can't even be bothered to PM a certain Mr. Strubbs back :no: sorry!
    Xx